SolidWorks has just released the new PhotoWorks and MotionManager Step By Step Guides! The Step By Step Guides are learn at your own pace manuals designed to be used by various skill levels. As a beginner you can work your way through the chapters, each chapter covering a new topic and building on skills learned in previous chapters. As an intermediate level user user you can pick and choose which chapters cover the information your lacking. As an advanced user you can brush up on functionality you may only use occasionally or gain a deeper understanding of a specific area. Each guide is fully illustrated with screen shots and images and includes a DVD with completed and uncompleted examples (in 2009 format) for you to follow along.
- All the exercises and examples have been updated to be 2009 version files.
- All the new PhotoWorks functionality found in SolidWorks 2009 can be found inside. This includes information explaining the consolidation of colors, textures and materials into appearances and how legacy data with this information will be converted in SolidWorks 2009.
- Examples and information covering the use of the Render Scheduler.
- A new example has been added covering global illumination, caustics and indirect illumination
- Some of the previous examples and graphic illustrations have been improved to better explain various concepts.
- Four Appendix’s have been added covering, Color, Illumination Settings, Surface Finish and Hardware/Performance.
- The gallery has also been completely updated with images from users all around the world.
At 601 pages the 2009 PhotoWorks Step By Step Guide is the most comprehensive version to date.
Both the 2009 PhotoWorks and 2009 Motion Manager Guides are available for immediate purchase and shipment. If you pre-ordered a 2009 guide you will be receiving it soon. If you’ve been waiting for the 2009 guides to become available before you purchased now is the time. The 2008 PhotoWorks and 2008 MotionManager Step By Step Guides will continue to be available for a limited time.
**The SolidWorks Step By Step guides are written and published by SolidWorks Corporation.**